How recognize a d´arnaques real d´un site honest site? Indeed, after dozens of sites I am now able to recognize easily good bad grain. For this we will have to investigate on several points.
There are hundreds d´arnaques: fake, the legendary rip-offs, so-called them miracles, bogus investments, Nigerian fraud or enginiering social… J´essaye you give stuff to recognize these scams but the subject is so vast.
False companies and bogus investment scams:
There are many opportunities that portray themselves as investment and which are nothing d´autre than a Ponzi scheme. Let’s see how recognize them, just look for a few key information. The most common are the MLM or advertising agencies to shared revenues (traficmoonsoon, profit 25, beonpush).
A limited company without address, without people who s´adresser
First item to locate. Or is the company, c´est to say in what country, what is its address? Indeed after doing research if a company is not controlled by the authorities and that I cannot even address easily offices or something concrete c´est that c´est probably a scam. If tomorrow the company closes you please to who? Who is really the CEO? No linkedin profile? Viadeo etc? All of this is suspect.
No leader or a nickname
Normally if the project is good you have a known Director or who tries to make connaitre on which you can easily find info. Of course not always, even in honest companies because the times leader wants to have peace.
Fundraising at l´americaine meeting
If you attended the local fundraising meetings to enlist your friends and family, so be very careful.
Bring the head to answer your questions is a way to build trust with people and get them to part with their hard earned money! These scammers there will be also available on Facebook and Skype so as to broaden the net of human greed for sin you. Fraudsters are always clean and well dressed more d´etre of good speakers.
Handsets Ponzi scheme require to hold fundraising events and capture a maximum of people. The bandits know when people meet to find the time key.
If the super opportunity will ‘open’ new countries and New Territories c´est qu´ they know that they have exhausted the current market and the end of the system is close.
The crooks are kind, beautiful speakers and make you believe that they wish you well (case of the false friend). Or, on the contrary, they show aggressive, threatening, you harass (case of blackmail). Their letters and their brochures may seem very professional. They are convincing. They reply at all and does not give up easily when contact is established. They push you decide immediately offering you all kinds of additional benefits.
A long history of bankruptcy as an arm
There is a term in the industry from fraud and financial investigations, known as the Phoenix syndrome, so the s´eleve through phoenix ash a plan failed, leaving all the creditors and investors in the dust, to begin a new and similar combines.
Fraudsters have no feeling or remorse for the people that they have trampled on, or used, in order to align the tickets in their pockets.
If you see a record of the number of failures learn more!
No control by regulatory authorities
He n y no labels of control of the authorities, yet not very difficult to imitate for a forger but very difficult to actually achieve. I am sure that the owner doesn’t know even not. The crooks are the l´escroquerie pros, not l´honnetete and labels. A search on the company, sometimes they are even searched by the authorities!
A model that does not sell anything
Always analyze the business of the company. What really sells this company? Who are its customers? did you try d´acheter something concrete at home? I mean something other than d´investissement packs as in advertising direction in shared revenue. If you n´arrivez not to answer these questions then it is a wolf.
The words matrices and sponsorship should put you the chip to l´oreille.
Sponsor in a honest business is not to make money on the backs of others but help them realize their dreams by building, also their business.
No actual payment system
If it n´y not have the transfer Bank c´est for a simple reason, banks n´acceptent not turning against of l´argent Crooks, tracfin which ensures grain there. With bank transfer must be a name and l´escroc do not want to know his real name. With programs such as profit 25, you can click on false advertisements to death to have a l´argent and thus build a model, but can you withdraw the money whenever you choose? EH?
Most reputable online business models are direct transfers to your bank account or, at worst, they post you a cheque.
If you sit to watch a video to show cause why it is not possible to withdraw your money, go.
You shouldn’t have to make to third parties for payment such as AlertPay, paypal and STP (do not remember exactly what the letters stand for STP – you will know when you see it) that take weeks to process your transfer and more d´ a 5-10% commission.
A utopian performance
Proposed performance is clearly utopian compared to serious offers. Beyond 20% annual, c´est you take a very big risk. Flee.
A need to justify not be a pyramid or not to be a scam
C´EST just as c´en is a. C´EST the paradox of the question, indeed those who really need to justify this point know as c´est precisely because these are scams. If you see videos by the founders explaining why their companies n´ is not a scam – pay attention to what they say, understand the reason for which they had to make such a video, and why they should l´ use in their promotional efforts, and then run look elsewhere!
Having to justify why something is not a scam should sound the alarm in itself.
A young business
They rarely more d´un or two years. In fact scams do not at the time, what makes qu´elles are not very old.
Fictitious recommendations of rated sites
C´est the trickiest part, indeed the actual recommendations and false are very difficult to recognize, manipulation of official sites partners are rather common. Put a fake client comment is extremely easy to our day, it only takes a few seconds.
Too exotic locations
Often the business are in Africa, okay there you already have a strong chance that l´arnaque c´est.
Scams by individuals
D´autres scams are done without companies, they are directly intended individuals. often the false ads, dating sites.
The common pitfalls of individuals
Donations, sales and purchases of objects, animals, rentals, jobs abroad, meetings… The English call it often scams (tricks). For example, in the classic
In the role of buyer or customer:
- It requires copies of different documents (identity card, certificate of non gage, map grey etc) which it will be used to steal your identity when its future scams.
- He persuades you, using false stakeholders (carriers, customs…) you need to pay fees to cash his payment, costs that he promises to include in its payment to refund you.
- It can also send you a false Bank confirmation, or a cheque falsified the amount of which exceeds the agreed amount: it requires no repayment of the excess perceived by international mandate. Concerning the forged cheques, the Bank is sometimes several days to notice the deception. Therefore credited your account for a few days.
In the role of the seller of the employer (or generous donor):
- It copies an actual announcement, texts and photos but offers an attractive price in order to attract the maximum of buyers. Then it uses roughly the same techniques when he played the buyer: customs fees, false various stakeholders (banks, carriers, customs) to convince you that article you buy is in transit, ready to be delivered. Unfortunately for you, there are some setbacks and therefore additional fee you can deduct the agreed price.
D´autres known scams:
- The wrong love with problems d´argent
- Hidden charges with false third parties of trusts
- Buyers / sellers located in Africa and who want from paypal.
- Dramatic stories for you convince him to make a money transfer (disease, problem with justice, investment, passport…)
- When d´achats, l´ecroc advertising advertising copy many official documents (allowing it to steal your identity for its next scams)
- You receive an email impersonating an official mail of a Bank, a merchant online (e.g. eBay) or a paying agency (PayPal), asking you to confirm your personal information
- For meetings he or she asks you to quickly move the conversations to personal e-mail addresses or instant messaging
- Meetings request for cam hot to make you sing registrant video
- Mackerel, for example, often work in the same way with their livestock. They listen to the girls, interested in their problems, are soft and fragile, make plans for the future with them… They make them crazy passion, and then convince them to sleep with clients to gather the money necessary for the realization of their dreams.
- Some beginners scammers have only a single technique and await the appropriate victim passes to their scope to implement. Other crooks have a repertoire of techniques to which they give enchanting names; “the Romanian suitcase”, “the double sale”, “the hatch”, “Carambola”… The great masters have no techniques: they are open to the world, learn, observe. They invent a technique tailor-made depending on the circumstances and victims who spend at their fingertips. l´escroc says have transferred you payment in excess of the sum originally agreed by mistake. In support of his fable, you to obtain a copy of a false Bank confirmation requires no repayment of the excess perceived by international mandate. Meanwhile, this amount will appear on your account. You already repaid the fake “overpayment” to your scam. The Bank will withdraw l´argent several weeks after.
- Delivery and cause additional costs. For various reasons, he cannot set itself these charges and asks you to adjust it to unblock the situation. You must send a warrant to a customs service or agency quelqueconque of urgency.
- The work false labor that is re – route packages. Often made you re route stolen packages.
The common points of the scams that it either directly by individuals or by false companies
Promises of some gain, quick and easy
Fraudsters and Online scammers benefit extremely well that millions of people are on the Internet and are misled by greed, impatience and laziness! Yes, seriously.
Fraudsters know that there is a huge section, so a huge market of people online looking to get rich quick. And because technological advances make us lazy in this modern digital age, some people think earning replacement easily. Fraudsters bless human greed as c´est so qu´ils make their butter. Believe you really qu´un landed type of nowhere will offer you millions d´euros for nothing?
Unsuspecting people mistakenly believe that they can earn an income doing little or no work!
Some people mistakenly think that they can “get money” by clicking on the billboards!
An important point: earn a sustainable income online requires time, capital or energy. It requires an investment, but it also requires knowledge and a minimum intelligence level.
So, if you see a clame developer governance allows d´ “get money”, or “get rich quick” or allows d´avoir a “passive” income stream that requires no prior training. ” It smells like FIR under these conditions.
Recall of l´AMF published March 12, 2014
AMF cautions public against investment offers promising exceptional yields relying, visible or otherwise, on the establishment of a system of recruitment, membership or sponsorship. Very attractive appearance, these offers are dangling high gains that are unrealistic. They usually hide’s actual scams for laundering money and in most cases, in some cases, loss of the placement of departure for the saver.
This type of installation can take various forms: trading on the Forex market (via an unauthorized FOREX platform), or mail order of goods or services. The goal for these companies is to continuously recruit new members added to existing members. The latter recruited bring new funds entering, which are partly donated to the former members to gain and maintain their confidence: this is what is called a pyramid. Media and internet in particular, neighbourhood, “word of mouth”: recruitment may be done in various ways.
The device lasts as long as new recruitments are possible. When it collapses, sometimes quite rapidly, members typically lose the entirety of their bet in favour, often the single initiator and his accomplices.
The AMF calls savers to the utmost vigilance and invites them to:
- Do not respond to this type of offers and do not relay them to third parties;
- In the case of fraud, victims must file a complaint and provide all possible information to the competent judicial authorities (references for money transfers, identified contacts, addresses, emails or emails, etc.).
In General, the AMF advises investors to follow the following rules before any investment:
- No commercial speech should make us forget that there is no investment offering high returns with no risk;
- Learn about the legality of the financial intermediary that offers the product by consulting the list of the establishments authorized to operate in France (http://www.amf-france.org > high-speed access > savings products approved (GECO)).
An intermediary not authorised is subject to criminal penalties.
To answer the questions and queries of savers, the AMF provides its site internet http://www.amf-france.org or the savings Info service 01 53 45 62 00 from Monday to Friday from 9 h to 17 h.
Institute for the financial education of the public (IEFP) provides investors with a presentation of systems of pyramid selling on its Web site: www.lafinancepourtous.com/Decryptages/Articles/Systeme-de-vente-pyramidale
Directorate of communication of the AMF – Caroline Zoutleeuw – Tel : + 33 (0) 1 53 45 60 39 or + 33 (0) 1 53 45 60 28
It is often false promises you by dangling big money savings.
Here are some examples (not all come d´entreprises):
- you are the winner of a lottery which you have not attended;
- you have the exclusive opportunity to integrate a system for easily and effortlessly earn lot of money;
- you get a high commission in helping to put money in safety (heritage, capital, etc.);
- you are selected to invest your money safely with the key, a high-return guaranteed.
- you are heir or you help kind qu´un to transfer a large amount d´argent
Often there will be some request unusual
- to pay an advance to cover administrative costs, taxes, etc. ;
- communicate your banking information, your credit card number or other personal information (identity card number, national number, etc.);
- to call a number pay type 0900 or 0903, where you finally will only get false services;
- Download a software, so-called free, but which proves to be a subscription paid to a supplier of services on the internet;
- to buy something to increase your chances to win a larger prize;
- pay cash and pass through a bank to transfer the money.
Particular case: the rip-offs to corporations:
Some scams like the fake lawyer are very complex and companies for misuse of millions d´euros. D´autre are simpler as l´arnaques to EPAs for new businesses.
What you may actually e.g. with advertising agencies or package re-routing
In addition to losing your money there are much larger risks.
The attempt to gain money from abnormal and easy way, in particular leaving manipulate (social engineering), eventually lead to getting you ripped off (419 fraud…), does not make you a victim but an accomplice.
No person shall avail itself of his own depravity.
In a very good video documentary of the 05.02.2013 – facing the Internet mafia, there is, among other things, an interview of a woman sentenced for aiding and abetting active money laundering after being trapped in an engineering social operation.
But in addition, the pyramid (process says the “snowball” or the “silver chain”) is prohibited in France since 1953 (Article L 122-6 of the Code of consumption 1 ° and 2 ° paragraphs). This text was supplemented by an act of 1 February 1995 (3 ° and 4 ° paragraphs) which specifies the prohibitions on sales channels. Since that date, a company which fails to comply with this regulation and allegedly illegal practices would be condemned.
Under French law, «it is forbidden to propose a person to collect memberships or to register on a list requiring her the payment of any consideration and in him doing hope financial gains resulting from a geometric progression in the number of persons registered or recruited» (art. L. 122-6 and art. L. 122-7 of the code of consumption) and “this prohibition is subject to penalties of fine or imprisonment. »
The correctional tribunal of Albertville for example sentenced to penalties of four to ten months in prison suspended 33 Savoyards who participated in a money game akin to a Ponzi pyramid, was learned from the Prosecutor’s office.
These sentences for fraud, was accompanied by fines between 4,500 and € 20,000. Four other defendants were fined with simple fines.
Penalties for the offence of fraud
First of all, it should be recalled that the prescription of the scam is acquired after a period of three years from the day of the return of the coveted thing.
The maximum penalties for fraud are:
- For natural persons: 5 years ‘ imprisonment, €375,000 fine and ban or confiscation of certain rights.
- For legal persons: €1.875.000 fine as well as the penalties provided for in article 131-39 of the criminal code.
The attempt is punishable by the same penalties.
The penalties are raised to seven years in prison and €750,000 fine when the scam is carried out:
- By a person vested with public authority or a public service mission, in the exercise or on the occasion of the exercise of its functions or its mission (article 313-2 – 1 ° of the criminal code);
- By a person who unduly takes the quality of a person vested with public authority or responsible for a public service mission (article 313-2 – 2 ° of the criminal code);
- By a person who appealed to the public to the issue of securities or for fundraising purposes for humanitarian or social assistance (section 313-2 – 3 ° of the criminal code);
- To the detriment of a person whose particular vulnerability, due to his age, illness, infirmity, physical or mental disability or a State of pregnancy, is apparent or known perpetrator (article 313-2 – 3 ° of the criminal code).
The penalties are raised to ten years in prison and €1,000,000 fine where fraud is committed in organized band.
This want to say that if sponsor you what-qu´un you are liable of Delia d´escroquerie is organized band, if this bleaching is.
To avoid this I advise you to read the section http://richesse-et-finance.com/category/articles-investissements/
Visit the official website of the authorities: http://www.amf-france.org/Epargne-Info-Service/Mise-en-garde.html? If your site have trash.